I didn't really notice until I realized I missed about every third PM (that I found later), and in the threads, I would go to reply only to find several before it that I had not gotten. 🤷‍♀️ 

I don’t know what is going on, but I can’t log in as Dramedy Writer... I tried changing my email address, and even tried creating a brand new account, but I can’t receive a confirmation email to reactivate and log in. Somehow, I’m writing on this forum, signed out. I’m not sure what to do. :(

8 minutes ago, Dramedy Writer80 said:

I don’t know what is going on, but I can’t log in as Dramedy Writer... I tried changing my email address, and even tried creating a brand new account, but I can’t receive a confirmation email to reactivate and log in. Somehow, I’m writing on this forum, signed out. I’m not sure what to do. :(

Yay! This time, the verification email went through... Okay, So I just have a new account. I can make that work. ;-)

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Well, glad it worked out for you, DW. If you have a problem in the future, you might want to start your own thread as your question gets hidden on someone else's. ;)

Sorry... I was desperate to post a message before I was redirected to the “please confirm your email” page. For some odd reason, I was able to access the “email issues“ thread. 

So... @lynnmosher, have you been getting all of the messages for this thread and the 'today's virus giggle'? I get a few and then miss a few. I only figure it out when I look for them. 

Okay, Alley! Here's the poop. Rebecca is not getting all the emails either. And she is doing the work of three on her day job as others were let go. Soooo...she has put in a request for the email situation to be fixed. So hang in there. :D

• 2 weeks later...