Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hi, ChristianWriters.com Community!

I'm a Christian fiction writer who has 3 self published books up on Amazon and two that are getting pretty close to done. I've written Epic Fantasy (Blessings and Triasl, Faithful and Fallen), and I've written LitRPG (Openings). One of my works in progress is a sequel to Openings and the other is a Thriller/Apocalyptic book set in the Fall of this year when there is another Coronavirus outbreak.

Yeah, I teach school (science) and have nine kids at home. We live on a mini-farm (6 acres) on the bleeding edge of suburbia.  My wife homeschools the kiddies and mocks my lack of book sales in a good natured way.

I do my own book covers. Here's what they look like. The first three are already up. The last two are the in progress works.

Honestly, I've got a lot of stuff in progress including a kids' picture book, a comic book, and a chapter book for younger readers. Those are back burners for now.

SmallBandT.jpg

IMG_0053 (3).jpg

SmallOpenings.jpg

SmallQueensGambit.jpg

HirosLastRoll.jpg

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

Hi, Thomas! Nice to meet you :D Congratulations on your books!

Edited by HK1
  • Like 1

Holy moly! Nine kids and your wife homeschools them? Whew! Blessings to you both! Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Congrats on your books and blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Welcome, from another homeschooler. It's nice to meet you. 

• Like 1

Hello, welcome to Christianwriters Thomas! It is great to meet you!

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Welcome to our lovely corner of the internet! It's awesome that you homeschool! Personally, I think it's the best way to school, lol!

Anyway, make yourself at home! 

Edited by Micaiah
  • Like 1

Wow! Hiya Thomas

Welcome to CW.

You are a busy bee! Congrats for the self-published books and for producing your own covers. 

Wishing you all the best with your further endeavours. 🙂

• Like 1