Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Egging

I have no idea what I am doing

I tried to get started with this site a few years back because I lived in Sweden and it was hard to find english speaking critique groups. Now I am back in the U.S., but there are no groups meeting. I started writing a testimony of one person's life that takes place in Russia after the fall of the Soviet Union. It is turning out to be long and I would love some feed-back, but I don't know how or where to download it.

Thanks

• Like 1

Hi! Nice to meet you :D 

8 minutes ago, Egging said:

I would love some feed-back, but I don't know how or where to download it.

You could put some in the critique forum. Everyone here's really helpful. You just start a discussion and copy and paste the portion of your work. Make sure you read the critique rules, though.

• Like 1

Glad you've rejoined us, Egging. Since you've reached the 10 comment limit, you can try to post in the critique forum. But yes, be sure to read the rules. :)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

welcome! the critique section is a great way to get feedback, and I'd look forward to reading your work. Another option, if your book is polished, you could ask for beta readers in the jobs & projects section as well - but that typically depends upon how close to a final draft you feel you are with it. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi Egging, welcome back! It is great to have you here with us again!

• Like 1

Welcome home, Egging.

Glad suspensewriter was on hand to quickly guide you around. Sounds warmly to me. So, Egging, that said, I will be watching out for a read when you do.

• Like 1

Hi Egging,

Welcome back! 🙂

Wishing you the best with your writing dreams and endeavours and I hope you find the critique group beneficial.

• Like 1