Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
zx1ninja

just published Now Available on Amazon! Edwards Folly

2 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

We've talked about Goodreads several times. Maybe in threads you guys missed. I'm on Goodreads but I never go there. Just be very careful there. There's a lot of nastiness that goes on. Lots of negativity there. Some say an overabundance of it. Concerning reviews and comments. There are also trolls, those who will attack books just because. They've tried to resolve it but it continues.

Yea, I've seen a couple since I've joined two weeks ago. Sad really.

That is a shame. According to my research, Goodreads was one of the best sites for aspiring authors to join. But who knows? Maybe I just stepped in an ants' nest.

BTW, I did get my (to date) one and only review from an Indie View reviewer, and I sent her a file of the book first. That seems to be the done thing. Now I'm hoping to hear back from a few more.

Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Zee said:

BTW, I did get my (to date) one and only review from an Indie View reviewer, and I sent her a file of the book first

That's great!

@Zee if I may ask, which one?

Edited by zx1ninja

On 5/11/2020 at 10:01 AM, zx1ninja said:

A promotion anyone can get into, even me. From Friday, May 15, 2020 thru Monday, May 18, 2020 the ebook is FREE for four days. Well, almost. The only thing I ask is a review, good bad or otherwise. So get your copy while you can at no cost, there's no reason not to.

Hi, Z. I just finished reading Edward's Folly and posted my review to Goodreads. Unfortunately I can't review directly on Amazon because I haven't bought anything from there...

• Thanks 1

Thank you @Zee I hope you enjoyed the book. Sorry to hear they wouldn't let you comment on it though. Strange Amazon wouldn't let you comment, you got it from them.

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, zx1ninja said:

Thank you @Zee I hope you enjoyed the book. Sorry to hear they wouldn't let you comment on it though. Strange Amazon wouldn't let you comment, you got it from them.

Well, they only let you comment on Amazon if you've bought stuff from Amazon (at least fifty dollars worth of stuff, I think.) I don't buy from Amazon and I even got the book while it was free. Sorry about that, though. I know Amazon's supposed to be the best.

At least I was still able to put it on Goodreads, so you should be able to find it there, at least.

Edited by Zee
  • Thanks 1

It's real for me now, just received my Author copies of the print book. ☺ What a rush!😃

• Like 1

That's awesome, Z!! 😊

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.