Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Micaiah

beta reader Beta-readers needed for fantasy (about 21,000 words)

I've sent this through the critique forum in parts and applied almost all of the feedback I got. Now I'm looking to get a round of betas. It's a fantasy called "Links of the Two Worlds." If your interested could you please fill out this form? Thank you so much in advance!

Blurb (not official and probably a little messy): Lindsay is a fourteen-yr-old two-inch-tall girl who lived a normal life until Nathen came along. When and Upperlander shrinks will she be able to put things back to normal?

Target age: 9-15

Is there anything is specific that you want to know about it?

I could beta read for that! I just wanted to know a little about it, to know if it's something I could beta read and provide useful feedback. For example: I'd be terrible for beta reading anything horror-related because I'm not a fan of the genre.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sam A. Belgodere said:

I'm not a fan of the genre.  

Boy, can I relate to that! Lol, horror is... definitely not my favorite, lol.

• Like 1

I’ve been reading your updates and have enjoyed it (and I was 15 many decades ago 😂). If you still need another beta let me know.

• Like 1