Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Antonio

just published "All Cops Don't Eat Donuts"

Posted (edited)

Antonio

Good day! I was in the midst of writing an adaption from book to movie script,  when I received a book in the mail. Let me back track a moment. About a year ago, a writer contacted me and asked if I would submit two of my personal cop stories for publication. So I followed through.  I had forgotten all about it until I received a copy of the book in the mail. It contains various stories from police officers all around the country. I was honored to know that my true crime dramas are now featured in this new book titled  "All Cop Don't Eat Donuts" by Ret. Lt. O. Naturale.

P.S. These two personal encounters of mine, are in fact true.  But I won't share their content because . . . it's all in the book😉  

Donut Book   (28).jpg

Edited by Antonio
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, Antonio said:

"All Cop Don't Eat Donuts"

Fab title 😁

Congratulations.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I usually reply individually to each comment sent to me however, I couldn't find how to do that. So allow me to send a general posting of acknowledgment. To LynnMosher, HK1, SuspenseWriter &  Shamrock.  Thank you guyz for your nice comments & for the Congratulations. I'm sure each one of you have been there or is due to be the next one in line & very soon. 

Edited by Antonio
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.