Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Miss Swan

I have no idea what I'm doing

Hello!

What do we do on this website? I was hoping that I could read and share writing. Don't totally know how to do that. Regardless, hello!

54ffe5266025c-dog1.jpg

• Like 2

Hi Miss Swan! Welcome aboard! 

2 minutes ago, Miss Swan said:

I was hoping that I could read and share writing. Don't totally know how to do that

You can do both! The reading room is where some members share what they've been writing, and if you're looking for feedback on your work, the Critique Forum is the place to go. Just know that you have to have a minimum of 10 posts to be able to put your work up in the Critique Forum, and there some guidelines that we ask members to follow there. 

Other than that, we are a community of Christian writers! We encourage each other, share writing related stuff (and stuff unrelated to writing), laugh together, celebrate together, and did I mention encourage each other? So poke around, pull up a chair, and welcome to the family! 

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

HI Miss Swan!  Welcome!  :)

I'm new here too.  I'm mainly starting with the simpler stuff, such as writing games. 

You can find the stories in the Critique & Feedback forum.  The stories here are posted in sections, so I usually wait for a part one, or a short story so that I don't get confused.  The stories here are usually posted for feedback, so after you read a part of a story you can let the writer know what you like about the story, and what you think could make it better.  

Edited by Blue Minnow
  • Like 2

Welcome to our writing family, Miss Swan. You may find yourself referred to as MS. ;) Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 2

Hi Miss Swan, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

• Like 1

Welcome!

Hope you'll settle in soon and find the support and encouragement you need.

Best wishes for your writing dreams/endeavours.

• Like 1

On 4/13/2020 at 1:28 AM, Claire Tucker said:

if you're looking for feedback on your work, the Critique Forum is the place to go. 

I didn't realize this website had so much to offer ... And it's so alive and active! The more I dig around, the more wonderful things/people I discover. ❤️

• Like 1