Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

CORONA VIRUS

CORONA is not a joke stop making funny videos and memes about a virus that had killed thousand of people Corona virus is making people more worry than judgment day its making people scared to greet they family and friends even to leave they house CORONA has separate our society and cause numerous of  shut down in various of country hand sanitizer , Lysol, rubbing alcohol, hand soap and anything that have alcohol price are sky high most store already sold out even  toilet tissues that have nothing to do with CORONA people are buying toilet tissues more than they buy food  everyone is over reacting to a virus that is telling us to take care of our hygiene people making racist remark against Chinese noone  can't sneeze or cough without someone thinking they have corona my God if CORONA virus have people acting like this I wonder what judgement day will look like  

My sympathy go out to everyone who love one had die from CORONA VIRUS 

And my prayer go out to everyone who is infected by CORONA Virus get well soon 

We can all get through this together be safe and be clean hold on strong we will get through this together
CORONA is not a joke stop making funny videos and memes about a virus that had killed thousands of people Corona virus is making people more worry than judgment day itself its making people scared to greet they family and friends even to leave they house CORONA has separate our society and cause numerous of  shut down in various of country hand sanitizer , Lysol, rubbing alcohol, liquid hand soap and anything that have alcohol price are sky high most store are already sold out even  toilet tissues that have nothing to do with CORONA people are buying toilet tissues more than they buy food  everyone is over reacting to a virus that is telling us to take care of our personal hygiene people are  making racist remake against Chinese noone  can sneeze or even cough without someone thinking they have corona my God if CORONA virus have people acting like this I wonder what judgement day will look like  

My sympathy go out to everyone who love ones had die from CORONA VIRUS 

We can all get through this together be safe and be clean hold on strong we will get through this together
#coronavirus #coronalockdown #coronameme #coronavirusindia #besafefromcorona #washyourhands #coronaisnotjoke #corona_virus

Sharvida, I hope you'll go back to Meet and Greet and introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about yourself and what you like to write. :)

• Like 1

On 3/26/2020 at 12:56 AM, Sharvida_Jackman said:

CORONA is not a joke stop making funny videos and memes about a virus that had killed thousands of people Corona virus is making people more worry than judgment day itself its making people scared to greet they family and friends even to leave they house CORONA has separate our society and cause numerous of  shut down in various of country hand sanitizer , Lysol, rubbing alcohol, liquid hand soap and anything that have alcohol price are sky high most store are already sold out even  toilet tissues that have nothing to do with CORONA people are buying toilet tissues more than they buy food  everyone is over reacting to a virus that is telling us to take care of our personal hygiene people are  making racist remake against Chinese noone  can sneeze or even cough without someone thinking they have corona my God if CORONA virus have people acting like this I wonder what judgement day will look like  

My sympathy go out to everyone who love ones had die from CORONA VIRUS 

#coronavirus #coronalockdown #coronameme #coronavirusindia #besafefromcorona #washyourhands #coronaisnotjoke #corona_virus

On 3/26/2020 at 12:56 AM, Sharvida_Jackman said:

Just now, Sharvida_Jackman said:

remark

I understand your points, Sharvida, but in some cultures, humor is wedded to seriousness.    I have shared on CW how I just recently barely made it out of Spain.    My wife and I were visiting family.    There is an underlying sober attitude by all concerned, but light, polite humor has been a medicine.   Yes, even some laughter.    It is not a nervous giggle, but a way of encouraging one another to not fall into despondency.

Edited by Ragamuffin_John

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

A sense of humor is essential to coping well.

21 years ago, (as of May), a pain hit me that knocked me off my feet. In the course of the following year, it centered into a particular spot, and doctors either dismissed me as crazy or kept helping me, until it was obvious they couldn't do much more than tell me exactly where my pain was. For the price it cost to find out the cause, we were going broke(r), so I had to resign to this was permanent, (except for a miracle.)

So, I did the obvious. (Never stopped praying, but prayer didn't tell me how to handle the pain.) I read books on how to deal with pain.

Some were downright nuts. Some I disagreed with. Some were interesting, but everyone had two things in common, so I count them as two universal truths on how to deal with pain. 

(I do get COVID is pain. I do get this lock down is a different kind of pain for some.)

Two things to do to deal with pain:

1. Divert your mind to something you're passionate about. (That was when I took up writing fiction.)

2. Find something so funny that it makes you physically laugh at least once a day.

(Personally, I think "pray" should be the first one, but I did say some of what I read was downright nuts.)

So, here is my attempt getting someone else to laugh today.

It's bad when even your teddy bear is trying to escape the house out a window.

third.png

28 minutes ago, Spaulding said:

21 years ago, (as of May), a pain hit me that knocked me off my feet.

I totally understand Spaulding. Twenty years ago, I got really sick and thought I'd be in a wheelchair the rest of my life. I had to have help to do most everything. I have fibromyalgia (plus an assortment of a few other things). However, I did get better. Praise the Lord!

28 minutes ago, Spaulding said:

Two things to do to deal with pain:

1. Divert your mind to something you're passionate about. (That was when I took up writing fiction.)

2. Find something so funny that it makes you physically laugh at least once a day.

I absolutely agree! And prayer makes it three.

Praying for you. And I love Teddy's need for release from cabin fever. :D

• Thanks 1