Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Today's virus giggle

3 hours ago, Sarah Daffy said:

image.thumb.png.6d0f53865bdbf58299c87e7e36634015.png

Funny,  I believe my Hubby felt like the backseat passenger just before we used the clippers on him.

• Haha 3

48 minutes ago, Sarah Daffy said:

What is that?

Gollum from LOTR.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, quietspirit said:

just before we used the clippers on him

We have the clippers we use on the horses.

• Like 1

image.thumb.png.1d25d22e588539c6929ed66845dd3d9e.png

I also got a warning from Facebook for trying to spread false information about COVID 19 cures and it went against their community standards. (I found the photo on Facebook)

I posted a photo that said:

First it was Alcohol kills the virus

Then it was heat

Then it was sunlight.

So if you see me laying drunk, naked in the sun

mind your own business

I am conducting important medical experiments.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Since Lynn started this topic way back in March, I have endeavored to post a funny COVID-19 meme every morning...

98356189_3364643766887846_8197991523132899328_n.jpg.9d43699b04bda8b65dade0d8cdb1df38.jpg

I hope this brought a little humor into an otherwise anxious and trying time for everyone. I’ve enjoyed seeing everyone’s posts as well – all 14 pages worth!

Now that we finally seem to be turning the corner on this pandemic, and many states are in various stages of reopening, hope is starting to return. I pray this trend continues throughout the summer, and that we can all regain a sense of normalcy.

I’ve therefore reached a point where it’s time to retire from this topic. Maybe it’s out of lock-down fatigue, but if I had to be honest, I’m simply running out of COVID memes to post. Most of my Facebook friends, where I’ve been harvesting these memes, have returned to posting “normal” memes. I find this a very encouraging sign.

I’m not trying to advocate ending this topic. Please feel free to keep it going. I just feel that it’s time for me to depart this quarantine party. It’s been a lot of fun and a real joy!

So I leave you with this last, fitting meme. 

97516086_3131893696832111_4230983291290779648_n.jpg.c8af272d55dd226d57814871cd036b4a.jpg

• Like 2

Sigh! We will miss you and your postings in this thread. I am enjoying it immensely. 

Praying for hope for all.