Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hi everyone! I am excited about learning more about writing. I am not a very good writer but I really enjoy writing about Biblical topics, especially difficult verses that are often misunderstood. 

Thanks for letting me join and be a part of your community! I look forward to interacting with you all and learning as I go! 

Blessings! 

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, BJW. Glad you joined us. Think of writing as most anything else, such as the piano. Only practice brings out the best. ;) You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 3

Hello!  It good to meet you.  I am also new to writing.  I like writing short stories and poems.  I hope to see more from you!

• Like 2

Hi BJ, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

• Like 2

Welcome. Although I'm new here myself. I've heard the only way to improve your writing is to write even more. Also if you look hard enough there's lots of good info out there about how to better your writing. I've even taken a few free courses. We are all on this journey together. There can never be too many people talking (ahem writing) about Jesus.   

• Like 1