Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nicola

One Church, Many Houses

We are all one in Christ.  In our homes, we are not alone. Not congregating in a building means we congregate here!  

I thought we might share the messages we are getting at our home churches.  Or maybe you have a video meeting where everyone sings? Share it with us!  We'll sing along!

My little church has just come under the leadership of Tim Pippus.  Here is his message from last Sunday.  He even mentions novels and writing! 

Hope For Life Sermon Part 1

Hope For Life Sermon Part 2

Thanks for sharing, Nicola. I'm a pastor taping a message for the first time in a long time this week. I'm nervous about it, but think it has perhaps even greater potential than a typical church service to reach people. I'd appreciate prayers from the group. Thanks again for sharing, Nicola!

• Like 2

Posted (edited)

By the way, I forgot to mention the church that I pastor. You can check it out at byersaveumc.org. My message will be available beginning tomorrow (Sunday).

Edited by Chuck Kralik
bad website link
  • Like 1

Thank you, Lynn. I don't know why it does that from this site. For anyone interested, you can type in byersaveumc.org rather than clicking on the link. I think that will get you to my online Worship. Thanks again, Lynn.

Our church does book series for sermons. Now we're on The Gospel of John. The first time anything deviated that was the first Sunday church was canceled because of the virus, But we're back on schedule.

Our Pastor is Jonathan, but sometimes the Associate Pastor or Elders preach a section instead. So, I'll give you the page where we can listen to all our sermons, but if you want to hear from the beginning, don't expect it's always from Jonathan.

Here's the link: https://graceandpeacecommunitychurch.org/messages/

Oh, and a bit of humor. We've only been going for 18 months, so haven't heard all the series yet, however, the Jonathan has already gone through three of my favorites. Feels like nothing-but-dessert but I never had to eat the liver and lima beans to get to the dessert. 😆