Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nicola

The Self Publisher by C.S.Lakin

The Self Publisher

Here's one we can trust.  

I’ll Show You How to Make a Living as an Author

Making a living selling your books sounds like some crazy pipe dream.

It seems like you either have to be the next J. K. Rowling or get extremely lucky to have the opportunity to become a full-time author.

But is that really true?

Absolutely not.

I make a livable income off my writing, and I know plenty of other authors who do the same.

So why do so many people believe this myth?

Because they expect to make 6 figures off their books within a year.

They’ve heard crazy success stories of people making millions off their self-published books …

They’ve heard wild claims that say if you follow certain strategies, you can whip together a book and make thousands of dollars within a matter of months ....

And because of all the noise, they set unreasonably high expectations.

I’m here to make sure you don’t fall into the same trap.

My name is C.S. Lakin, and I’m a full-time author, blogger, editor, and writing coach. I’ve written and published 30+ books over the last 10 years and make a comfortable income from my writing.

• Like 3

I signed up to the mailing list. She's one of the people who give solid advice.

Susanne (CS) Lakin is one of our own who started here on these forums many years ago similar to Katie (KM) Weiland. I went to her Plotting Madness Boot Camp in September in Lake Tahoe and it was fantastic. I plotted out my entire second novel in three very busy days.

I received this same announcement today and I signed up for her mailing list. I emailed Susanne to express my congratulations. She said "Hope you are both well and safe and staying healthy."