Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nicola

Write Hive Sponsored Author

Write Hive  

This sounds like a good thing. Has anyone heard of it before?

About our sponsored artist program

WriteHive is a volunteer- and donor-funded project. The donations that we receive go to two things: administrative upkeep (things like domain costs) and the Sponsored Artist Program.

At the end of our annual convention, we provide ALL donations that were not used for administrative costs to an author in need. We understand that publishing can be very expensive -- editing costs, cover design, and other services are often too expensive for newbie authors. We're hoping to change that.

Our Sponsored Artists -- those who have received donation funds to help pay for publishing-related services -- are featured here. Check back regularly to see where they are and what they're doing!

If you would like to apply to the program, continue reading on for rules and what to expect!

I googled it for reviews and found nothing. When I put it in quotation marks ("write hive"), I came up with two sites, beginning with "www.writehive.org," one "thewritehive.com/about," and one "www.patreon.com"WriteHive."

Yes, I toured the website.  It is not Christian, and some elements may be against God's word.  What a difficult choice to make.  

I just learned that Wattpad is worse than I thought.  I am saddened.  I am so naive because I inhabit my little corner and don't hear about the nasties. 

4 hours ago, Nicola said:

I just learned that Wattpad is worse than I thought.  I am saddened.  I am so naive because I inhabit my little corner and don't hear about the nasties. 

Yes, Wattpad is definitely bad, Nicola.

Is there an alternative to Wattpad?  I loved the idea of reading raw stories. Raw as in, unedited and not put through the sausage grinder of publishing.  The immediate thoughts of eager authors.  I found some really good stories there, away from all the gruesome ungodliness.  

On 3/14/2020 at 7:25 PM, Nicola said:

Is there an alternative to Wattpad?  I loved the idea of reading raw stories. Raw as in, unedited and not put through the sausage grinder of publishing.  The immediate thoughts of eager authors.  I found some really good stories there, away from all the gruesome ungodliness.  

We get some pretty good stories, or story portions, right here on the Critique Forum. Not very many, of course, but it’s a start...

Hope you’re willing to share more of yours.

6 hours ago, Zee said:

We get some pretty good stories, or story portions, right here on the Critique Forum. Not very many, of course, but it’s a start...

That is a brilliant suggestion!  We do write better than the rest, don't we! 

6 hours ago, Zee said:

Hope you’re willing to share more of yours.

You are very kind to ask.  Perhaps I will.  With help like yours, I will write betterer and betterer!  

1 hour ago, Nicola said:

I will write betterer and betterer!  

And there are plenty on this site that will be glad to help you with your grammar. 

• Like 1