Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I am a first time author and my book will be released March 15th.  Have any of you had any experience with promoting your book on podcasts or guest blogging for other sites?  I have several podcasts lined up and also one guest blog, and I am looking for something that will align with what I am trying to promote through my book. My book is a memoir of overcoming obstacles, including cancer and finding integrative treatments, but is also a story of my life as God walked along side me or led the way.  I would be curious to see if others are guest blogging and appearing on podcasts and how you have found them.

I've been moving in podcasting circles since 2014 and although I can't promise a lot of sales, I believe the way you're thinking is a wise move.

Lots of podcasts rely as much as possible on guests to interview, so if you present yourself well they will see you as a blessing. Unfortunately, one of the hardest things is to find a show in the first place.

I would just start with a search and see what comes up. There are even services who offer to help connect you, just be careful they aren't charging. 

• Like 1