Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Rebecca

Prayer Request - 18 Month Old in Hospital

My cousin's 18-month-old twin boys have phenomonia. One twin is doing better, the other has been hospitalized and is struggling. This is complicated by the fact he has asthma, and he stopped breathing at one point. The medical team was able to revive him, but they are concerned about damage from lack of oxygen.

Could you please pray for the full recovery and healing of both twins, plus strength and comfort for my cousin and her husband? This is very difficult all the way around and they could definitely use prayer. We all feel a bit helpless right now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

Oh, my! Rebecca, I'm so sorry. Surely praying the Lord's intervention into this little one's life. May healing fill his ailing body and recover quickly. 🧡

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Lord, not only do Your children need you, but their innocent children need You as well. 

Please provide guidance to those treating them and most importantly Your healing hand on the young ones.

Provide peace in addition to strength and the provision of assistance to all involved. I ask that You will do this quickly and have no doubt it will happen just as you promised. 

In Jesus name; Amen.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Rebecca said:

Could you please pray for the full recovery and healing of both twins, plus strength and comfort for my cousin and her husband?

Praying!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Father God: Please wrap Your arms of love around this 18-month-old and his family, draw them close to You, whisper words of healing, love, and kindness into their ears. Guide the medical staff as they minister to this little twin in the hospital and continue to bring them both to full health. We will give You praise. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thank you all again for your prayers. I have a small update. The twin without asthma is home and recovering well. His brother is still hospitalized and sedated. It sounds like they're gradually reducing his medications and oxygen and he's showing some improvement. He's still not out of the woods, so continued prayers are appreciated. They expect he'll be in the hospital at least another week.

• Like 4

Update: I just heard that he is improving! He was able to drink water, eat some applesauce, and tried to get out of bed. He smiled when the nurses blew bubbles. I'm told these are all very encouraging signs.

He is still hospitalized and still has a ways to full recovery, so continued prayers are greatly appreciated. Thank you all so much for your support and prayers! They mean more than you know. God bless you all. ❤️🙏

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Praise the Lord! So glad he's improving. Thanks so much for the update. Have been wondering how he was. 🧡

• Like 1

Update: I got a message that he is doing much better and is being released from the hospital today. Again, thank you so much for all your prayers! ❤️

• Like 6