Prayer Request to End the Cronavirus Mass Hysteria.

William D'Andrea

The Media has been presenting the Coronavirus like it's a medieval plague, to which there is no cure, and millions may die from it.  They're even talking about major industries shutting down, putting millions of people out of work.  I don't know how many people have begun wearing surgical masks; or how many are being put into quarantine.   That is ridiculous. 

What the Media is also stating are some of the actual facts.  Like only about 50 people in the entire USA have the disease.

The way I see it, is that while the coronavirus is a deadly disease, it can be as easily controlled as any other virus.  All the necessary medications are already available in any pharmacy.  I've read that all that is necessary is for anyone in good general health to do, is take Vitamin C.  That's right.  Vitamin C, which is found in all fruits and vegetables, along with nutritional supplements.  I'm already taking One A Day Men's Health Formula tablets, which contains Vitamin C, "100% Daily Value".   I also have Tylenol Extra Strength tablets along with Bayer Aspirin "The Wonder Drug" in my medicine cabinet; and I'm on a high fiber diet.

This means that all that I or anyone has to do to prevent being infected with or spreading the Coronavirus, is just act responsibly.  We should cover our mouths and noses when we cough or sneeze.  We should also eat our vegetable, take our vitamins, and always wash our hands.

Are there other suggestions that anyone would like to add to the list?

I pray to the Lord that people will stop panicking, and deal with this coronavirus outbreak in a responsible manner.  That includes the Media.

I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.   

Thank you, William; I needed this. 

I've been hearing so many different sides to all of this that it's hard to know what's the truth. I have been really bothered by this whole virus incident, though, and have really been trying to keep remembering that God is in control of the whole situation. But I have still been frightened. But I've been praying about it like you have.

Yet my mom and were talking about this the other day, and we reached the same conclusion you did: that the left is really just trying to make the coronavirus look worse than it really is to send everyone into a panic. Which is the dirtiest thing I've ever seen!! 😡😡😡

I had been worried about its spread in Asia especially, with so many unsaved people in places like Japan. I didn't want them to die without knowing Jesus. But I'm more at peace about the virus now. Still, I'll be glad when it's completely gone. 

So I appreciate your take on all this, William. ありがとう! 😄😄🐼🐼🍣🍣

6 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

The Media has been presenting the Coronavirus like it's a medieval plague, to which there is no cure, and millions may die from it.  They're even talking about major industries shutting down, putting millions of people out of work.  I don't know how many people have begun wearing surgical masks; or how many are being put into quarantine.   That is ridiculous. 

Wow, I haven't seen anything close to this type of reporting in the media (major news outlets). They can get a bit silly with speculation, and usually try to use it to bash the president.  What media outlet was making this report?

6 hours ago, William D'Andrea said:

The way I see it, is that while the coronavirus is a deadly disease, it can be as easily controlled as any other virus.

Actually, it's not really a "deadly" disease like Ebola or Smallpox. In fact, the current mortality rate (percentage of cases) is less than the common flu. That could change, of course, but I think it's very important to understand that according to current CDC information, this is most "deadly" to those with compromised immune systems. It also hits the very young or elderly (so far) hardest.

The next week or so will determine if it's been contained.   

The disease appears to be quite deadly to the elderly, so I wouldn't just dismiss it as harmless. Also note that it's apparently already out of control in several parts of the world, albeit not in the USA yet. Where I am now, in the Middle East, there is a lot of concern since it's spreading via Iran to many other countries with sub-par health care systems.

It's deadly to the poor, the disabled, and the first responders. That's true of most diseases that spread.

It killed the doctor who first set off the alarm about it. (And the Chinese government charged him as a whistleblower.) Dr. Li Wen Liang was a resident of Wuhan, a doctor, and a Christian. No idea how his wife is doing. She was 8 months pregnant and also had the virus when he died three weeks ago.

Here is his story.

Dr Li Wen Liang

• 2 weeks later...

We have our first case here in Indiana. Our governor spoke about it on the news last night. When I went to the doctor this week. she told me the best thing was to wash hands and stay at home.  Hubby heard that each family needs to have 2 weeks of groceries in the house. This can't be done by most people.

Here in New York State there are 105 confirmed cases of the disease.  I've just watched the Midday News, in which our Governor Andrew Cuomo stated that in 80% of the patients, their symptoms are minor, and vanish in about two weeks.

What this means to me, is that coronavirus is no different or worse than the flu, and should be dealt the same way.  One thing I haven't heard mentioned on any news broadcasts, is the us of medications, that most people probably have in their medicine cabinets, like the one's I've mentioned.  Tylenol Cold and Flu, Dayquil, Nyquil, Bayer Aspirin ("The Wonder Drug"), or similar brands might be all anyone needs; and would certainly be much more effective than any medical mask.  

I may be wrong about this.  Does anyone have anything to add? 

If you develop symptoms, don't just show up at the hospital. Call them first so they can prepare. Otherwise, you put others in the waiting room at risk.

The new coronavirus outbreak has made headlines in recent weeks, but there's another viral epidemic hitting countries around the world: flu season. But how do these viruses compare, and which one is really more worrisome?

So far, the new coronavirus has led to more than 100,000 illnesses and more than 3,000 deaths worldwide. But that's nothing compared with the flu, also called influenza. In the U.S. alone, the flu has caused an estimated 32 million illnesses, 310,000 hospitalizations and 18,000 deaths this season, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).

*from here

During the severe 2017-2018 flu season, one of the longest in recent years, estimates indicate that more than 900,000 people were hospitalized and more than 80,000 people died from flu.

*from here

CDC says:

While the impact of flu varies, it places a substantial burden on the health of people in the United States each year.

CDC estimates that influenza has resulted in between 9 million – 45 million illnesses, between 140,000 – 810,000 hospitalizations and between 12,000 – 61,000 deaths annually since 2010.

The issue with the coronavirus (formally known as COVID-19) is that it is far more contagious than the flu. For every 1 person with the flu, 1 more person will get sick. For every 1 person with COVID-19, 3 more people will get sick. This exponential scaling effect is one thing that makes it distinctive from the flu. 

The other issue is that while the stated mortality rate is around 3%, there is an alarmingly large jump in the mortality rate among the elderly or immunocompromised. I've heard 14% given as a number for those over 80.

I'm no expert in any of this my any means. But I'm an elementary school teacher with an immunocompromised grandmother, so I've been watching all of this with the most critical eye possible, on two fronts. Firstly for my grandmother's sake, and secondly because I have to be ready to school my class remotely should they shut down my school or district. It's happening in my state (California) already.

In the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I ask God the Father Almighty, to send forth the Holy Spirit and grant total healing to everyone who has the Coronavirus.  Then they shall all give thanks and Glorify the Lord, along with everyone who hears of this Divine Healing.

I ask in Jesus Name.  Amen.

Archived