Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Ora

Reader from FL

I read a lot. Now that I'm retired, I read a lot more. 

So now, I'm reading about writers.  Not that I want to write, I just want to read more. (Read that as reading clean/not worldly matter).

I am happy to find y'all, and I'm looking forward to seeing your work in the reading room!!

• Like 3

Welcome to Christian Writers!! We're glad to have you here!! 🤗

If you want a good read, you've come to the right place. You'll find lots of interesting topics and stories on here, so feel free to poke around. 🙂

• Like 1

I joined in December and have been enjoying the Reading Room, especially.  I'm interested in learning to be a better beta .☺️

• Like 2

Welcome, it's nice to meet you! 

You'll find writers love to read too. 😊 What do you enjoy reading?

• Like 1

I read mostly Christian and nonChristian fiction; then some historical fiction, occasional science fiction/fantasy, cozy mystery....

• Like 1

Hi Ora, Welcome.  I have only met one other Ora (Ora Belle, in her case). She was my grandmother's nephew's wife and a little country sweetheart.  Just seeing your name brought back fond memories.  So you have already blessed somebody today, even if you didn't mean to. 😊

• Like 2