Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I started a critique and wrote a paragraph or two, then I got a notification, and silly me, clicked on it and now my critique is gone. :( Is there a way to save a critique and come back to it to critique it? It usually takes me over half an hour to do critiques. I don't want to spend all that time on something and then lose it. Also, I do my critiques on my Kindle. I don't have a smart phone. 

Also, I still can't access the critique forum rules. 

If you go back to it and open a new window, the text you typed in should still be there. However, if you left the site and came back, it will be gone.

Weekends are slow and Rebecca tries to reserve the weekend to be with her family. She also has a day job. And she's the only that can fix the rules. However, what I gave you is basically it. Just be kind in your critique. ;)

I don't know how to open a new window. So I'll never click out of a critique. I understand about having a day job and trying to get words written. Rebecca was always kind and helpful in the past. Sorry for being a pest. I'm like a little kid with all my questions. I promise not to ask why the sky is blue.

No, you're not being a pest. :) I'm sorry. I should have explained it better. If you want to leave a comment, you click where it says "reply to this comment." That opens a new window for you to type in. Try that and let me know.

• Like 1

Thanks Lynn. I'll try it when one pops up. If I'm not doing a critique. I'm not taking any chances on losing my work.