Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
HLTassin

Revisited question

Full proposal is …. proposal and first three chapters? Or something else? Just want to make sure I'm not crazy. Thanks.

Fiction. This is the 3rd request. The first one was for an agent, and I did an official proposal with bio, marketing plan, etc. and attached first three chapters in another Word doc.  The second was for a publisher and I did the same. She emailed me back and said it wasn't done correctly because the chapters should be included in the same document as the proposal - in other words, one document.

This one is also for a publisher, and I'm gun shy, LOL.

The best advice I can offer right now is that, whoever you sent your MS to, be sure you follow the guidelines on their site...to a T.

• Like 1