Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
MisterChris

just published My new book, Unpacking Leviticus: The Third Night Journey of Nicodemus, is now live on Amazon!

I'm so jazzed! My new book, Unpacking Leviticus: The Third Night Journey of Nicodemus, is now live on Amazon.com. Link below.

In a nutshell, this is an in-depth study of how Leviticus gives insight into the Messiah, couched as an adventure story as Nicodemus flees to Damascus, always one step ahead of Saul of Tarsus.

Let me know if any of you would be willing to Read/Review and I'll shoot you a MOBI ARC. This gathers a ton of information from many different sources, unpacking every chapter of Leviticus while entertaining with a thrilling fast-paced humorous adventure, loaded with tidbits about the rich history and geography of the First-Century Jordan River Valley.

Here's the back-cover blurb:

When the small scrap of parchment is handed to Nicodemus, it only contains the one word, Tetelestai. But that word sends him on a flight for his life with his faithful Greek servant, Trecho.

On a wager, the pagan Greek allows Nicodemus to read the scroll of Leviticus to him while they travel, and explain how this Messiah Jesus could possibly be in every part of it, when the scroll was written thousands of years earlier. At every step they are hounded by the rabid Pharisee Saul of Tarsus, who has a personal vendetta against the aged rabbi, and is headed to Damascus himself with papers that will place all the believers there in jail.

https://www.amazon.com/Unpacking-Leviticus-Third-Journey-Nicodemus/dp/B084Z6BZHL/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=9798604641880&linkCode=qs&qid=1582310959&s=books&sr=1-1

51528343._SY475_.jpg

Yes, congratulations and blessings on your writing!  And yes, I would be interested in reviewing it.  I'll private message you my email.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.