Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Miss Bad Wolf

My grandmother just fell and needs prayer

I just got a text from my mum that my grandmother (her mum) had fell. I would like someone to pray for her.  Not just for her physical well being but for her soul too.

• Like 3

Father God: I bring Miss Bad Wolf's grandmother to you. You know her need. We ask that you wrap your arms of love around her and her family, draw them close to you, and whisper words of healing, encouragement, and love into their ears. We will give You praise. In the Name of Jesus, I pray, Amen

1 minute ago, lynnmosher said:

Is she there to recover?

She is not going to hospice according to new info,  she is going to a hospital room instead.  I hope she recovers so her soul can still be saved.

Miss Bad Wolf, I understand your grief.  Please know that  God will continue to be with you as you mourn your .loss.  Prayers for you and your family 

I am so sorry, @Miss Bad Wolf! I know that words often seem hollow in times like this. I lost my grandfather a year and a half ago. 

Know that our Lord Jesus Christ, the Lover of your soul, is with you. I pray that you and your family have peace beyond all understanding. 

First my condolences. I know that won't change anything, but I have no living parents or grandparents. Still hurts at times.

Lord, Please be with @Miss Bad Wolf and keep her in Your hands. Comfort her during this time of grief. Let her know that all is in Your control by providing her and her family peace. In Jesus name.

• Like 2

On 2/22/2020 at 11:33 AM, Miss Bad Wolf said:

She passed away during the night.  Now I have no living grandparents.

I withheld writing this for a couple of days, because I'm the type of person that if you asked me this in that time period, I'd have to go through a whole box of tissues... before I even started to answer. (So, might want to grab some tissues, just in case, anyway.)

One of the things my family does when one of us dies is gather together and tell stories of that person. Usually a night full of crying and laughing. Tough on the throat when it's both at the same time. BUT, it helps to digest the lost. (Does NOT make it any better.)

Want to tell us who your grandmother was to you? What do you see, hear, feel, smell, and taste when you think of her. (Hey, one of my grandmothers hated to cook, so I taste pine cones when I think of her. Couldn't cook at all, but she made great decorations with all natural ingredients. My other grandmother mostly cooked, so when I think of her, I think of sauerkraut or keeklies, which are a baked donut she made. So. Yes. Grandmothers come with taste memories, no matter if they were or weren't the cooking kind.)

I've been praying for the Lord's comfort on you and your family. Just wondering if maybe you'd like to share your grandmother with us.