Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sara Nicole

other Free ebook today 'til Monday!

Hello, fellow writers! My adventure/romance novel, Rescued, book 1 in the Heirs of Redemption series, is FREE on Kindle ebook from now through Monday, February 24! Here is the link if anyone is interested in checking it out: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077PYSQX1

This webpage gives a bit more information about the book: https://www.saranicole2612.com/rescued.html

And here is the back cover description:

A chance meeting in the woods leads to something more than friendship between Peter the penniless woodsman and Lady Olivia of the House of Thomas, daughter of the most powerful baron in the region. Secret rendezvous are put to an end when the lady is kidnapped, and Peter sets out to free her. Yet along the way he finds himself meeting someone from his past, someone he never expected to see again. Someone who causes him more trouble than he could have ever caused himself.

Betrayal leads to war, and it is a fight for love as Peter struggles to survive in Olivia's world, a world of beauty and opulence, rivalry, honor, deception, and sacrifice. Soon he comes to realize, Lady Olivia of the House of Thomas is not the only person needing to be RESCUED.

I hope everyone is having a wonderful February! God bless!

Rescued Kindle.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Sounds like a nice read, will pass this info to my daughter. Sounds like it is right up her ally.

• Like 1

The cover is beautiful, and the premise is intriguing. Congratulations! Checking it out on Amazon now. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.