Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

site-related question Why did my post disappear

Hello,

Peace be with all. Why did my post When the monster came disappear? I had two replies yesterday, one of those replies suggested that it be moved to the critque area. I found that a little off. Because when u write for therapuetic measures, and u have been through the absolute terrible and still going through it u don't need people critiquing u. It was put in the general section. Writing to me is also about writing for clarity and to clarify what I am living as well. I don't expect people to read it, nor do I expect ever to be a published writet. But I do appreciate my gift of writing that I can still have a voice and I can still have freedom to write what I need to. For most of my time here I am going to be the audience.

GW

Thanks for reaching out about this. The forums are for writing questions and technique discussion. With the exception of the critique forum, we don't post writing excerpts, stories, or other creative works in the discussion areas.

The correct place to post stories is in the Reading Room.

I hope this helps! 🙂

Thanku Rebecca,

Ok. It wasn't a short story. It was my real life experience. I write like that for everything. I find it therapeutic but also uncomfortable at times. Its how I express my self. If I was a short story novelist it would be great, but since I go and live in places where people don't write or communicate like that, it can problematic. So its good to have an outlet.

Thanks for saying it belonged in the reading room. But I can't see where the reading link is on the forum sections.  Thanks for posting  a link here so I can go to there.

Thanku also for taking the time to  explain things to me, because I am new to this site. But I also appreciate people are busy.

GW

Please help GoodWriting and me! I can't find the reading room either. I put it in the search; that didn't work. I would like to share my poetry. I looked in Forums. Not there. How does one get to this Reading Room? 

7 hours ago, Love said:

Please help GoodWriting and me! I can't find the reading room either. I put it in the search; that didn't work. I would like to share my poetry. I looked in Forums. Not there. How does one get to this Reading Room? 

Click on the four horizontal lines on the top right corner. It’ll open up a section where you can see the reading room as an option to click on. 

• Like 1