Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Prayers again this morning for hubby

5 minutes ago, Alley said:

Yeah! 🥳 I'll still keep praying, but still... 🥳 😊

Thank you, Alley! He's not totally well yet but well enough to go home. He's still on medication for the fluid. He'll be seeing the doctor next week. Bless you! 🧡

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lynnmosher said:

He's not totally well yet but well enough to go home. He's still on medication for the fluid. He'll be seeing the doctor next week.

Lynn: I once read that progress is made a little bit at a time. Due to our humanity, we want progress and we want it NOW.  It will take time for him to be feeling well.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, quietspirit said:

Lynn: I once read that progress is made a little bit at a time. Due to our humanity, we want progress and we want it NOW.  It will take time for him to be feeling well.

Amen, sweetie! Amen! 🧡

• Like 1

On 2/18/2020 at 7:55 AM, lynnmosher said:

He's not totally well yet but well enough to go home.

Hey @lynnmosher, I've been basically AWOL for a few weeks due to work. I'm so very glad to hear this!! I will continue to pray for recovery and peace - for both of you!

On 2/19/2020 at 7:11 PM, lynnmosher said:

Thank you so much, PN. Appreciate your prayers. And glad you're back. :)🧡

Of course! Any updates?

Glad I'm back too. 😁❤️

Lord we praise you for the help and healing You have provided for Lynn and her husband. Thank you for holding them on your hands and protecting them from harm. For providing for their needs and peace of mind with Your presence. Please continue Lord, to provide peace, strength, healing and comfort. Hug them Lord as only you can. In Jesus name.

Hubs is much better. He still have the yuckies from fluid in his lungs and he does have half a heart. So he has to be watched. I'm better but still have the yuckies in my head! Ugh! Tired of blowing my nose! :rolleyes:o_O:D

Thank you so much, Z, for your prayers. Deeply appreciated. 🧡

• Like 1

I'm glad to hear that he is improving, and you are too! This sickness season has been really bad. The amount of students absent daily from our grade level due to illness is a little crazy. More than I have ever seen in my time teaching. At least the parents are keeping them home, though!

Father God, I thank You  for Your watchers over Lynn and her husband. Please sorry your presence  be felt by them and their family during these days  of healing and days of uncertaint y. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. 

AMEN

Hello Lynn.  I thought I had posted a prayer for your husband, but after scrolling down the list of names, I didn't seen mine.

So now I add my late prayers, to all the others on the list.

I pray that he be fully healed, in Jesus Name.  Amen.

Edited by William D'Andrea