Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Appreciate Good Writing

Peace be with all. Just joined. Just been through the oh my gosh in life and in retirement and resting. I have a gift of writing, but could never fulfil it in the earth in the way I had hoped, but it was fulfilled by God in the way He needed it fulfilled. When I was younger I wanted to be a writer and just be published. But as I learnt my gift of writing and was then given the gift of writing without having an audience look at my writing. I can't tell u what a journey that was.

And just to have an audience even if it was one person that would read what you wrote. And they appreciated what u wrote, can't tell u what an amazing feeling that is. But for my writing  a lot of the time was not that. But I appreciated the writing and what I was writing. I also learnt to be part of the audience and appreciate and know what good writing is and I could participate in life in my aloneness with God. And just having an appreciation for writing when it doesn't matter  how old the writing is. Good writing is good writing. When u just appreciate writing for the gift and freedom it brings to your soul. Particularly when Lord Jesus Christ uses you and that gifting. Oh my gosh, how amazing.

Or when writing ministers to you without having to put up with the issues in life that don't really matter and not worth writing about.  So I came upon a lot of people with writing disorders and they don't like writing. And got to spend time with people that also have reading problems and learning disorders. And my son that couldn't stand writing and didn't want to know about it, when he matured he learnt to love writing and now he wouldn't be without it.  To love the gift of writing just because its Gods perfect gift and its an expression of His life.

So I am here just to rest at the moment, and hopefully that beautiful gift of loving to write and learning to write manifests, along with the patience that is needed in the audience to read what is written. Have a lovely day, and thankyou for reading my post. Blessings.

Welcome to our writing family. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Thanku all for ur welcome. Have a lovely day all of u.