Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
passionforbooks

site-related question When can I access the restricted sections?

Hello, When can I access the section for Critiques? I'm not sure how to become "established" and I still get the message....

Sorry, there is a problem

We're sorry, the topic or section you are trying to access is unavailable at this time due to one of the reasons below.

1) You are a guest or new member. In order to protect the work of our members, the critique forum is only available to established users.

2) You are attempting to access an archived post.

If you believe you have received this message in error, please let us know in the Support Forum.

You have enough posts. You may need to post a critique for someone else. If that does not work, let us know here. Rebecca will have to check it out for you.

• Like 1

Thank you lynnmosher. 

Yes, that's what I was trying to do, post a critique for someone else. I tried to open the post, Pain of Triumph, prologue and chapter 1 so that I could critique it, but I get the above message when I click on the post. Some of the more recent ones, I can see, but once I get past page 1, they all give me the error message. The problem is that a lot of people write in chunks so I don't want to read their most recent work on page 1 without going back to see the older posts that give the beginning of the story. 

Hope that makes sense. 

Yes, that makes sense. 🙂 Unfortunately, it sounds like that post has expired, which is the reason you're not able to access it. We limit the amount of chapters available to help guard against plagiarism.

If you'd like to read the first chapter for context, I recommend reaching out to the author to see if they will share it with you; but that is entirely up to the author.

I hope this helps!

• Like 1