Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

Hey all,

I'm a newbie (fantasy) writer attempting to learn the trade and honor our Lord in the work. 

But I need lots of help!

Hoping to glean lots of good advice and hopefully gain a few insightful beta readers here.

I am also a willing beta reader for fantasy and/or historical fiction (not the 'Bonnets and Bibles' kind). But please be aware 1. I'm new at this  and 2. I won't be able to devote much time to it until the summer. 

However, I'm willing to help and learn.

Thank you!

Edited by RockyMtn Gal
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, RockyMtn Gal said:

I remember the first time I saw the Maroon Bells...

So awesome!

Did you take the picture?

(I actually got it off the internet, hehe. I cheated. :D)

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, RockyMtn Gal (now and forever known as RMG :D ). Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! Dia is Muire dhuit! (I had to look it up! :D )

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, RockyMtn Gal (now and forever known as RMG :D ). Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! Dia is Muire dhuit! (I had to look it up! :D )

Thanks!

Looking forward to it!

• Like 2

Welcome, RMG! It's great to meet you :) fantasy is a really fun, albeit challenging, genre to write. 

I'm looking forward to getting to know you.

• Like 2