Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
quietspirit

Have Any of You Heard of These Groups?

A friend sent me a link to Trilogy Publishing Company. It is a part of the Trinity Broadcasting Network. she wants to get into serious writing. I just want to tell her about this group. She goes to my church and she is one of the ones in my new writing group.

In the "Äbout Us" section it mentions The Hillsong Channel. I remember hearing something about this channel but I can't remember what.

Is Trilogy a POD publisher, or a vanity publisher?

Hum. I'm not familiar with them, but after looking over their website, they smell like a vanity publisher.

While they give you a detailed breakdown of their services, they don't list any prices. There's only an invite to get more information. That's a BIG red flag. I think it's worse than a typical vanity publisher. At least they are upfront about their pricing. 

Very disappointing behavior coming from someone claiming to be a Christian publishing company.    

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, suspensewriter said:

Sorry, I think they are a vanity publisher that you have to pay for- does that answer your question?

Thank you,SW.

5 hours ago, Accord64 said:

Hum. I'm not familiar with them, but after looking over their website, they smell like a vanity publisher.

While they give you a detailed breakdown of their services, they don't list any prices. There's only an invite to get more information. That's a BIG red flag. I think it's worse than a typical vanity publisher. At least they are upfront about their pricing. 

Very disappointing behavior coming from someone claiming to be a Christian publishing company.    

Thañk you, Accord64. I felt it was. I needed confirmation.