Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Tom

Good Morning and Hello

My name is Tom currently living in Memphis, TN with my wife of 37 years. I am a sinner saved by God's amazing grace trying my best to fulfill a promise made to Him. The promise? After many years of living the good life (or so I thought) that included a serious cocaine addiction and doing just about everything possible to reach a higher level of insanity, I promised God if he spared my life I would spend my remaining days telling everyone how WONDERFUL & AMAZING GOD IS. A member of this community read a post and suggested I introduce myself to this wonderful group of writers.  Thank God for her and this opportunity to share what The Holy Spirit leads me to write and share with you. 

• Like 2

Welcome to our writing family, Tom. (And that was me :) ) Glad you joined us. And glad you've joined the family of God! You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1

Hi, Tom. You have an amazing story, and I'm so glad you want to share your witness with the world. Best wishes and blessings on your writing!

• Like 1

Hi Tom!! God is so good, isn't He? What a lovely story. Welcome to Christian Writers! We're so glad you came to join us. 🤗

• Like 1

Thank you so very much for your encouraging comments, I truly feel welcomed. The Lord told me is 2015 to start a blog. I told Him I have no idea what a blog is. He said that is okay, I will show you how to do it, I just want to know if you will. My answer was "YES" Lord...You can read what I have shared since 2015 at www.elderburgess.com 

Edited by Tom
Adding the hyperlink for my blog
  • Like 2