Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I received the Lord Jesus Christ on Thanksgiving day back in 1981.

I remember that day as if it were yesterday, I was pregnant with my first child and my former sister in law asked me if I would like to receive Jesus as my Savior and my answer was yes. She then led me in the sinner's prayer. It wasn't too long after, that I received the baptism of the Holy Ghost in my mother's basement. 

I am so grateful for God's grace and mercy that has kept me from that time until this very day.

• Like 1

Good one, Donna. Amazing that from such simplicity  of a conversion, you are still standing on that Rock of your salvation, nearly four decades later.

This testimony, indeed, shows the simplicity of the Gospel in which is the power of God unto salvation. All from a simple request by a sister in law who was obedient to speak for God. That is also a perfect example of a sister in law becoming ... a sister in grace:-).

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.