Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
KR LaLonde

Web Forum for Christians

I'm curious to know if anyone here has heard of the Christian writing forum called faithwriters.com? I'm on it, but I admit I haven't used it very much. Yet.

My mom showed me that one; I have it saved on my favorites. But like Lynn, I never really got into it. I found it a bit confusing to maneuver around.

• Like 2

Your responses concerning it make some amount of sense. To be honest, I haven't been able to get into it very much, either. Would you, therefore, suggest I leave that forum? it's not like I've participated much, anyway.

36 minutes ago, KR LaLonde said:

Would you, therefore, suggest I leave that forum? it's not like I've participated much, anyway.

I would recommend picking only one or two forums/social media you like and enjoy using, and focus on those. If you decide you would like to add more later, that is fine, but only one at a time, so you dont get overwhelmed. The same principle goes for most things. We can't do it all, so focusing on certain ones and not carrying about the rest, is a great way not to overextend yourself. 🙂 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Alley said:

We can't do it all, so focusing on certain ones and not carrying about the rest, is a great way not to overextend yourself.

Good advice.

I am really hoping to get some writing accomplished this year. I may not actually get anything published, though. But who knows?

I have tried "Faith Writers" two different times. I did not get the response I had hoped for. 

19 hours ago, Alley said:

We can't do it all, so focusing on certain ones and not carrying about the rest, is a great way not to overextend yourself.

This is good advice. I have found I only have a certain amount of time to spend writing.  So, I try to choose carefully how I spend it.

• Like 1