Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Micaiah

Heart Surgery

Hey, y’all. So, a few days ago I posted about how my sister had had heart surgery on the 27th. Well, they went in through the veins in both her legs, and we’ve started to notice signs of infection. It could be fatal. I need all prayers on board, please. She’s only 11. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I'm so sorry! Praying for your sister's healing, strength and comfort for your family, and wisdom for the doctors.

• Thanks 1

Father God: Please help this 11-year-old sister to withstand this set back in her post surgery condition. Wrap your arms of love around her family. Draw them close to You, whisper words of love, mercy and healing into their ears. We will give You praise. In the Name of Jesus, I pray. Amen.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Oh, dear! I'm so sorry, Micaiah. Praying in agreement with the others. May the Lord intervene and bring healing and total recovery.

• Thanks 1

I pray to the Lord that He will give full healing to you little sister; along with all children, and everyone of any age, who is afflicted in any way.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

• Thanks 1

Any updates on your sister? (As long as your parents are ok with you sharing it) 

Edited by Alley
  • Like 1

She's A-Okay! She's back into competition and doing better than ever! In fact, she has a competition this weekend, I think. Thank y'all so much for the prayers! 

Edited by Micaiah
  • Like 3

That's a great answer to prayer! 😊 We are so happy for all of you! 😊