Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sara Nicole

other Free ebook for one day!

I'm so sorry to be posting this so late; my ebook of Silvyn's Tale has actually been free all weekend, but there's still time to snatch it! The free promo ends tomorrow (Tuesday, January 28) at midnight. Here's the link! https://www.amazon.com/Silvyns-Tale-Legend-Kiwaft-Book-ebook/dp/B083Z3X319/

An insider tip: Silvyn's Tale is a story of redemption and transformation. Anyone who's attended public school in the last two or three decades - or knows someone who did - will likely recognize the main character's philosophy on life at the beginning of the story. But the purpose of this book is to answer that philosophy with the truth. I in no way condone bullying or harassment of any kind, although it may seem that way at first because this book is written in first person. However, when the gospel takes control, even stubborn bullies can change. 🙌

Silvyn's Tale front ad.jpeg

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.