Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Chris Brown

Has anyone used IngramSpark?

I'm planning to use IngramSpark for my second book, but I would love to hear from someone who has self-published through them. I searched through the forums and saw a few mentions but couldn't tell who had actually used them. If you have can you share your experience and whether there are any pitfalls to watch for? Thanks! 

SE Hatfield used Ingram Spark for his book of devotionals, but I don't see any of his posts active anymore. He did have some problems, but I don't remember what or why.

When I did a site search for "Ingram" (then I didn't have to worry about a space before "Spark"), it came up with several posts by people who seem to have some experience there.

I used Ingram Spark for my debut novel, and plan to use them again within the next couple of weeks for my next book. I consider myself a "lite" user, though, because I only upload my book there and pretty much forget it. I'm not actively trying to get into physical bookstores, for example, so I can't comment on how effective IS is for that. The print quality is excellent, though. I was very happy with my paperback.

Yes, it is always wise to check before using any company. IS is one of the top recommendationed companies for indie authors, but only the individual can decide if it is right for them. 

• Like 1