Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
MaryAnn Diorio

other Recently Released Historical Novel on Racism: : IN BLACK AND WHITE

In Black and White by MaryAnn Diorio
Genre; New Adult Historical Fiction 

New Adult Fiction is a relatively new genre in which the protagonist must be between the ages of 18 and 30. New Adult Fiction deals with the critical questions that young people of this age group face:  choosing a marriage partner, choosing a career, etc.

The hero and heroine of In Black and White face these issues and more.  Set in the 1950s, In Black and White is the gripping story of a young American white woman and a young Ghanaian black man who fall in deeply in love and must overcome the additional challenge of the ugly racism that threatens to destroy their relationship. 

Can endurance and faith sustain their love? A love threatened by rejection, guilt, and racial injustice? Can love alone reconcile their starkly different worlds, lighting the way to a bright future together?

In Black and White is a deeply moving story of the power of God's love to restore all that is broken in their lives.

To purchase your copy, click here. (NOTE: This is an affiliate link.)

Cover Formatted.jpeg

• Like 1

Thank you very much! It is only by the grace of God that I wrote this book. Praise His Holy Name!  He gave me the idea for it back in the 90s, but it wasn't the right time to write it. Then, at the beginning of 2018, the Lord said, "Now is the time to write In Black and White." The story took two years to write. I faced many obstacles along the way, but our God brought me through. He is always faithful! :) 

Congratulations! God always has the right time for everything to happen!

• Thanks 1

Good work! Looks like it would be a great story.

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.