Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Alley

Prayer request

I went to the doctor's office a bit ago and found out I have strep throat. Which is not usually a big deal, but I have nerve damage to my throat and can't tell when things like this happen. I did not go, because I did not know, and now it is to the point I'm having problems swallowing. (Hence the doctor appointment) Thank you all for your prayers! 

Edited by Alley
The evil autocorrect monster struck!
  • Like 1

I will be praying for you, and for wisdom for the doctors to get you the treatment you need.

• Thanks 1

Lord, your daughter is sick and needs your healing hand on her. Fix her throat quickly. Praise you for sending her to the doctor and guiding him to help her.  Give her strength and send her help in this time.  In Jesus name; amen

• Thanks 1

Father God, in the mighty and matchless Name of Jesus Christ, I lift up Alley before Your throne of mercy and grace. It is not Your will that she be sick. Therefore, with the authority and power that You have given me as Your daughter, I command Alley's throat to be completely healed in the Name of Jesus. In the Name of Jesus, I command her vocal chords to align with Your Word, Father, that says in 1 Peter 2: 24 that Alley was healed by the stripes of Jesus. We thank you, Father, for Your faithfulness to Your Word. You watch over it to perform it, and it never returns to You void. In the Name of Jesus, I loose Your healing power into Alley's throat and into her entire body now. Thank You, Father, for giving Alley life through faith in Your Son. Amen and Amen! 

• Thanks 1

Thank you all for your prayers!  😊

I can swallow again, which is kind of important!! I feel better, but my energy is low. Otherwise, I'm doing sooooooooo much better! 

Again, thank you all for your prayers!! 

• Like 2

Thank you for the update!  Strep is nasty and was obviously advanced in your case.  We wish we were with you to take some burden off so you can rest. 

Oh, and if you have a dog, make sure it gets antibiotics too. Dogs are strep carriers.  As soon as my dog died, my daughter stopped getting strep. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Nicola said:

Dogs are strep carriers.

🤨 I did not know that. Thanks for telling me! 😊

• Like 1