Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sara Nicole

just published Fun Fantasy with Deeper Meaning

I just published Silvyn's Tale, which is the first novel in my series, The Legend of Kiwaft. Silvyn is a gold-tailed merman with a devil-may-care attitude, and his life collides with that of a land-dwelling woman named Graiceyl, who is far more than she at first seems. This story is not an allegory, but there are aspects that are definitely allegorical, for those of you who like finding deeper meanings. *SPOILER ALERT* (Highlight the following sentence to read it.) My sequel to this story is going to be very much an allegory for Jesus's life on earth, and that particular character gets introduced at the end of this story. For those who don't like searching for deeper meanings, this is a fun read with plenty of humor - Graiceyl is sassy! The first chapter can be read through Amazon's "Look Inside" feature. Also, I created the book cover. Please let me know what you think!

Here is the link and the description from the back cover:

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083Z3X319

Kiwaft is a forbidden land full of wonder, magic, and danger. Surrounding Kiwaft is the Nevaltasha Ocean, home to a mighty race of merpeople, the Coralaens. Of those gifted with the ability to transform from legs to tail and back, Silvyn with the golden tail is average in many ways. He loves his fun and just a bit of mischief, especially at the expense of the tail-less land-dwellers. But sometimes a bit of mischief is all it takes to turn a world upside down.

Graiceyl, of the purple eyes, is not your average land-dweller woman. When her path and Silvyn's collide, the ripples quiver across land and sea, swelling into a storm that will reshape the lives of many and put both in danger.

But this is just the beginning. Soon the tides will change, the Wistaor Mountains will shake, and the Legend of Kiwaft will enter the shrouded lands, as it was long ago foretold.

(Btw Silvyn's Tale is available only on Kindle ebook currently, but the paperback version should be available within the next two weeks! I'll post a reply when it's available.)

For a look at my other books, you can check out my website here: https://www.saranicole2612.com/

Silvyn's Tale 3 Kindle.jpeg

• Like 3

I like the cover, I think you did a great job! It does sound like a fun read!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.