Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!

I’m Tired of uncomfortable feelings that never cease

Unending and tormenting, will I ever have peace

Death seems inviting at this phase

Somewhere I can run another place to hide my face

I know there’s a spark somewhere, a hope just beyond the horizon

Knowledge that the sun will surely rise again

And that I’m not lost without ascertain

I know the darkness doesn’t last forever

Regardless of the repetitive and intruding thoughts of the one to dissever

My life is in the hands of the Holy One forever and ever

Edited by Nikki❤️
  • Like 2

You're poems always portray such realistic emotion!

John 10:27-30

27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.

• Like 1

i agree. So many shy away from their emotions or somehow think their emotions make them weak or wrong. But my favorite verse that I originally memorized as a joke, but has become a cornerstone verse for me, is "Jesus wept." Emotions were not a part of the fall of man, which leads me to believe that although our emotions are imperfect due to our fallen nature, emotions themselves are a Divine attribute, that should be embraced in balance. I love how you balance true emotions with biblical truth and faith. It's honest and very relatable. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.