Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Miss Bad Wolf

Hi from a nervous bad wolf

I am Miss Bad Wolf.  I am nervous.  I am not sure if this is the right spot for me.  I am someone who wants to write stories and do art for them.  I get confused sometimes and ramble but I will try not to ramble here.  Gulp!  I hope I do not say anything stupid that in my mind is innocent but in others offensive.

• Like 4

Welcome, it's nice to meet you! As one of the resident chatterboxes, I can honestly say, no one minds the rambling. 😉 

Edited by Alley
Autocorrect and I had an argument 😋
  • Like 2

I just got banned from a forum with my rambling.  I think it was rambling about a banana, but I am confused.  I meant a fruit but I think it got missunderstood.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Hi!  Nice to meet you :D 

50 minutes ago, Miss Bad Wolf said:

I hope I do not say anything stupid that in my mind is innocent but in others offensive.

No worries!  I'm not easily offended :)

• Like 1

Welcome to our writing family, MBW. You'll probably see that often as we use a lot of initials around here. ;)Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 2

I enjoy writing a mixture of sci-fi/urban fantasy/etc stuff.  I hope to write with subtle Christian themes but more like Tolkien’s Middle Earth or CS Lewis’ Narnia mixed with Sci-FI and Urban fantasy.

My Main Character (MC) is Izabella “Izzy” Wolf.  She lives in a group home that allows small pets as long as they are either neutered or spayed.  Though there is debate if her iguana needs to be spayed or not.  (Spoiler alert the iguana is actually a baby dragon, probably a Royal Whiptail Riding Dragon.)

For a while I was worried that I would make up a wrong type of dragon but then remembered as long as I am consistent with dragon type naming it does not matter what I come up with.

• Like 4

Hi, @Miss Bad Wolf; so nice to meet you!!

You'll find this a very open and friendly writing forum and extremely informative as well. We're all so happy you joined us!! 🤗🤗🤗

• Like 2

Hi Miss Bad Wolf! You are at the right spot, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you!

• Like 2

Aw, I hope you can come around and feel comfortable enough to post more. I get it; it's scary! I've been that way myself, so I can kind of relate. Nevertheless, welcome, and I hope you're able to find your place here.

• Like 2

Hello Miss Bad Wolf. We're Christians, we're not supposed to get offended because in Cor. it says that love is not easily offended. I was kicked out of a forum too once. My own silliness. I didn't know the shortcut for italics so I used caps and then everyone thought I shouted at them. Your story sounds interesting

• Like 1

Welcome! I like your name! Like some others said, I am also hard to offend. I got called "delusional" by an atheist once, and it didn't bother me. Tbh it amused me. I love that your character's iguana is really a baby dragon! That's awesome! Isn't fantasy so much fun to write?! I love creativity. After all, we serve a super creative God!

Haha, and now I'm rambling a little bit. So glad to meet you!

• Like 1

Welcome! I know you're going to enjoy this community.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I forgot my password for this forum but just remembered the reset password feature.  I also got my computer back but need to reinstall word on it to start back writing.

• Like 1