Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Sara Nicole

Kiwaft is pronounced KEE waft

Hello, everyone! I'm new here, thanks to my brother recommending this website to me. I'm looking forward to getting to know this community!

I'm an indie-published Christian author, and I've done a bit of freelance editing. I write adventure, romance, and fantasy novels in fiction, and I've written some theological nonfiction. As for the title of this post, Kiwaft is a fantasy world I'm writing, much like Narnia or Middle Earth. I love making things up yet trying to at the same time make the fantasy as realistic as possible (or at bare minimum consistent). I write for myself first, to explore a topic or characteristic of God's, then when I'm finished, I publish so that others can see the lessons God has taught me. Writing is like a heart language for me, and God speaks to me a lot through stories - like Jesus and the parables.

Glad to be here!

• Like 7

Hi!  Nice to meet you :D  Congratulations on your books!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Ahhh, so Jared's your brother. Welcome to our writing family. Glad your brother talked you into joining us. Congrats on your books. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. Blessings on your writing! :D

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Sara!! Sounds like you and I are going to get along great!! I feel we share a lot in common; I write a lot of the same genres you do and like you, I enjoy hearing what God has to say to me as I write and share it with other people. 

From all of us here, nice to meet you!🤗🤗🤗

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello, welcome to Christianwriters Sarah! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Welcome to the community, and congrats on getting published. It's definitely something not every writer achieves, and I imagine you're so proud of yourself. I hope you find your place in this community. :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hello Sara. So glad to meet you, I think it's wonderful that your writing is rooted in God. May all who read it come to salvation

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1