Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Jared Williams

beta reader Asking for Beta Readers for Pain of Triumph

Never done this before, but here goes...

Pain of triumph is a heart-strung story of pain and trial that follows a blind teenager, his widower father, and an adopted younger brother who come to a new town looking for a new lease on life. They run into a gang of friends, as well as a literal gang of ruffians. Dealing with deep loss and redeeming friendship, this book attempts to address the question of "If God is good and all powerful, why is there such pain and evil in the world." It is book one of four in a series entitled The Bane of Disaster. 

I am mostly looking for feedback on flow, in particular if there are parts that drag, then also relatability, and consistency. I have tried to polish it to a greater extent, but I am not a grammarian. If you do find any errors or mistakes in it, those would be welcome as well, but certainly not required.

Jared,

Can you send the file to my email address. ch875299@gmial.com or I you might be able to post it here and I'll download it from the site. Not sure what the size limits are though. I'll make sure to get started on it this week and get you some feedback.

Craig

sure. what format would be best? I wrote in google docs, so I can give a website url if you'd like, or I can download it as a pages or word document... 

Jared,

A word doc formatted file works best for me if that is okay. This allows for in-line comments and all.

Let me know if something else works better for you.

Craig

well, I have pages, not word, but I can transfer it to a word doc, then you can do your edits/comments, then perhaps you can transfer it to a pages document before sending it back?

Jared,

Send what format you have and I'll see if I can use it. I have several conversion tools I can use.

I saw your prayer request and will be praying for you.

Craig