Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Rebecca Owens

Hello Everyone

Hi, I'm Rebecca, a Christian and I write Inspirational Romance.  I am currently working on a manuscript and I'm in desperate need of a critique partner.  I found this writer's group by a Google search.  I'm currently a member of RWA (Romance Writer's of America); not sure if anyone is familiar with the fiasco going on right now; however, I do not want to be a part of it.  I'm looking forward to meeting everyone and learning. 

Thanks. 

~Rebecca 

• Like 6

Welcome to our writing family, Rebecca. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. After you have made 10+ comments (anywhere), you are welcome to post a work in the critique forum. Be sure to read the rules first. Blessings on your writing!. :D

• Like 2

Welcome Rebecca, it's nice to meet you! I, too, write romance. 🙂 I've not a clue what is going on over at RWA, but this group is am amazing place to be with other Christians and caring people. I'm sure you will find lots of help and support here. 🙂 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, lynnmosher said:

Welcome to our writing family, Rebecca. Glad you joined us. You'll find plenty of help, support, and encouragement around here, so roam around and make yourself at home. After you have made 10+ comments (anywhere), you are welcome to post a work in the critique forum. Be sure to read the rules first. Blessings on your writing!. :D

Thank you! 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Alley said:

Welcome Rebecca, it's nice to meet you! I, too, write romance. 🙂 I've not a clue what is going on over at RWA, but this group is am amazing place to be with other Christians and caring people. I'm sure you will find lots of help and support here. 🙂 

Thank you, Alley.  I was on vacation during Christmas when it exploded on social media.  I decided on New Year's day to search for a new avenue for my writing support.  

• Like 2

Just now, Rebecca Owens said:

decided on New Year's day to search for a new avenue for my writing support.  

God brought you to a great place! 😊

• Like 2

Hi Rebecca, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, jonjovi said:

Hi Rebecca, welcome to Christianwriters! It is great to meet you, and have you here!

Hello, Thank you!  Nice to meet you also! 

• Like 2

Hi, Rebecca!! So great to meet you!! 🤗🤗🤗

We are so happy you came to our midst. I'm looking forward to reading your work! 🙂

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rebecca Owens said:

Hi, I'm Rebecca, a Christian and I write Inspirational Romance. 

Hi, Rebecca! So glad to see you here. I write inspirational romance as well, and I'm currently revising the manuscript of my second novel. I'm an independently published author, still pretty new at it but very happy with how things are going.

I'm not on Twitter or RWA, but I heard about the dumpster fire from another author group I'm in. I don't blame you for taking a big step away.

I look forward to interacting more with you.

• Like 1

Welcome to Christian Writers! It's a great group of people, so helpful and encouraging.

You're going to see all kinds of improvement in your writing this year, almost guaranteed.

• Like 1

Welcome Rebecca! Nice to have you :)

I write inspirational fiction as well. You'll love this group. They are gracious and helpful folks!

Funny you mentioned the RWA , I'm so out of the loop I heard nothing about it until this morning. I get Nathan Bransford's newsletter and there was an article about the implosion. 

https://www.claireryanauthor.com/blog/2019/12/27/the-implosion-of-the-rwa

Sorry, not sure how to Insert media or drag files, but here is an article if anyone is interested!

• Like 1

Hi Rebecca, we need Christian romance writers.  Far too often people believe they have to dedicate their talent to trash for  a buck or whatever.  It is always refreshing to pick up a book and not have to be guarded about its contents.  When I finish a book, I happily pass it around at work, but there have been times I have thrown a book in the trash, shaking my head at the waste of talent.  I'm glad yours won't be one of them.😊

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, HLTassin said:

Funny you mentioned the RWA , I'm so out of the loop I heard nothing about it until this morning. I get Nathan Bransford's newsletter and there was an article about the implosion. 

Holy moley! So glad this site isn't set up that way. Whoa! :oops:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Miss Erin said:

Hi, Rebecca!! So great to meet you!! 🤗🤗🤗

We are so happy you came to our midst. I'm looking forward to reading your work! 🙂

Hi Erin, thanks and nice to meet you as well. I look forwarding to reading your work also. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1