Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

Happy New Year, everyone!

Everyone has a great entrance into the new year. I hope you'all have great life in 2020.

Edited by zx1ninja
  • Like 2

Pet peeves:

A new decade begins with a year ending in one. Same with centuries and millenia. There was no Year Zero.

No one is happier than I to leave the Terrible Teens behind. Or to celebrate Ultimate Answer Day on the twenty-first (1+21+20 = 42!) I'd like to party like it's 1986, when I introduced the woman I would later marry to the delightful combination of bagels and lox and celery soda after a WatchNight service. But the decade won't end for another year, if the Lord should tarry.

So I'm designated stay-up adult tonight ( it's my work shift, but I got to take the night off so I don't have to sell ammunition.) 

Happy New Year!

Posted (edited)

Whenever the new decade begins, may the coming year (and years) be full of God's love and blessings.

Edited by carolinamtne

Wishing everyone in Christian Writer's Group a very "Happy New Year!" Praying that this will be a year of not only pursuing one's destiny but of reaching some pinnacle moments.  Blessings! AC

p.s.  Btw, Lynn Mosher,  I dig your New Years Peanuts Poster :)

• Like 1