Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Nikki❤️

My Resolution

You promised to redeem and set me free

From all these memories plaguing me

You've equipped me with the tools 

That have changed all the rules

Now my eyes are open

Remembering the words you had spoken

Through the years, I felt so broken

Now I'm beginning to heal

Realizing I have a life I dont want the enemy to steal

Regardless of the changes in how I feel

Your words are given with a stamp and seal

I know I'm loved and valued and thats the real deal

Edited by Nikki❤️
  • Like 4

This poem ministered to me a lot.   On the 2nd line, did you intentionally write, "plaqueing" instead of "plagueing"?  Even "plaqueing" works wonderfully, as it shows an unwanted, accumulating and impeding weight--that the Lord is graciously taking from you and replacing with His healing Self.

Edited by Ragamuffin_John

11 hours ago, Ragamuffin_John said:

This poem ministered to me a lot.   On the 2nd line, did you intentionally write, "plaqueing" instead of "plagueing"?  Even "plaqueing" works wonderfully, as it shows an unwanted, accumulating and impeding weight--that the Lord is graciously taking from you and replacing with His healing Self.

Thank you for pointing that error out Ragmuffin_John.  I did not want it to say that.  I meant Plaguing. I have happy to hear that this poem ministered to you.  Thank you for sharing that with me.

11 hours ago, Ragamuffin_John said:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.