Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Guest N R

Anti-semitism on the rise

'Judgment Day' by author Dave Hunt is a thorough examination of our Holy Father's revelations from scripture with regard to His plan for Jewish people in particular. Mr. Hunt draws distinct parallels concerning the history of the Jewish nation throughout the running centuries.

1 hour ago, Anon Reel said:

Mr. Hunt draws distinct parallels concerning the history of the Jewish nation throughout the running centuries.

Parallels to what?  I'm curious.

Some people are answering with the question, "What can we do?"

One thing we can do is to keep the younger generations informed about the Nazi Holocaust.  I've read that some people are actually denying that it ever happened.

What I'm thinking is that "The Diary of Ann Frank" should be made required reading in today's schools.  Back in the '50s and early '60s it was a major best seller.  It was also made into a Broadway Show and a very successful movie.  The movie should also be broadcast on TV Channels.   So should the movie "Judgement at Nuremberg".

I remember I was in the 12th Grade, when the trial of Adolph Eichmann, who I think was charged with being the one in charge, of all the atrocities in every Death Camp, took place in Israel, where he was found guilty and executed.

Keeping people informed about these things, is something we can do.  As writers, I'm sure that a number of us members here at Christianwriters.com, might be able to come up with works of non-fiction or fiction, which address these issues.  

• Like 1

On 12/11/2019 at 4:24 PM, Nicholas Reicher said:

The more voices raised against this kind of hate crime, the less chance it will happen again.

More shouting isn't working. These mass shootings are elaborate suicides by young, hopeless men. What needs to be raised is the voice of preaching of the gospel of Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

Pardon me, 'suspensewriter', but parallels are drawn (made clear) as to the treatment of Jewish people  throughout the running centuries and our God's prophecies found in scripture with regard to the Jewish nation.

Other book offerings which elucidate this matter would be, 'The Secret War Against the Jews' as well as, 'Unholy Trinity.' Both of these written by John Loftus and Mark Aarons.