Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
William D'Andrea

Another prayer for healing

I'll keep it simple.  I need more prayers,  This time for guidance, to find the right medicine to cure what might be a problem with my prostate gland; or healing by the Lord Himself, so I won't become prostrate.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Edited by William D'Andrea

Praying you'll go to the doctor and all will be well. Hubs had prostate cancer and now he doesn't. It was taken care of.  Praise the Lord. :)

Lord, Your child needs Your healing hand for a serious health issue. Provide guidance and support for him in this time. Provide him the opportunity to see a Dr. who will follow You and help him. In Jesus name; amen

Praise the Lord, everyone!

Last evening, as soon as I posted the prayer request, my symptoms began to diminish.  Once I read your prayer responses, they decreased even more.  Today, they began to come back, but not as strong, or for very long.  Now, things seem to have returned to normal.

I thank you for your prayers, and praise the Lord for all this.  I also ask you to continue your prayers, so things will not only remain as they are, but that my health will be fully restored.  I will also pray for all of you, that everyone of us will be in full health.

I again thank the Lord.  In Jesus Name.  Amen.

Thank all of you again.

It looks like I've got the problem cured.  The cure was a nutritional supplement, that I already had in my medicine cabinet.  I'd bought it the day before, in a local Rite Aid Pharmacy.  The cure was a side effect.

The nutritional supplement is "America's #1 Brain Health Supplement." "Extra Strength Focus Factor Nutrition for the Brain.  Improves Memory, Concentration and Focus".   

That's right.  "Smarter Pills".  

When I got up yesterday morning the symptoms had returned in full; along with my feeling of depression.  I then took four Focus Factor caplets, as prescribed on the box.  I almost immediately felt the symptoms vanish, and things move back into place; and have been feeling much better ever since.

What I think happened, is that the supplement not only affects the conscious part of the brain, is also affects the part which controls all the bodily functions.  This means that my bladder and maybe my prostate gland are back under control, along with the rest of my body.

What I should do now, is continue following the instructions which are printed on the box.  Keep on taking four caplets a day.  Things might even keep improving. 

I thank the Lord for my healing.  In Jesus Name.  Amen. 

Edited by William D'Andrea

I need prayers again for the same symptoms.  Now it's the day after Christmas, when they have returned.  I've begun taking Focus Factor capsules again, along with Prosta Relief capsules, for prostate support.  They were already in my medicine cabinet.  Now I believe that combining them with your prayers and mine, may be the perfect combination for total healing.

I ask the Lord Almighty, in Jesus Name.  Amen.

Thank you again.

Last night, as soon as I posted the link, I began to feel much better.  Today the symptoms are greatly reduced to a comfortable level, but they may become stronger.

Now I think I know what's causing the problem.  The microscopic sized lettering of the instructions on the Prostra Relief Prostate Support container, needs to be read with a magnifying glass.

What it says is, "Suggested Use:  As a dietary supplement, take (3) capsules daily, 30 minutes before food with a full glass of water." 

What I've been doing is taking all three capsules with breakfast.  I think that's made the dosage much too strong.  I think that what I should be doing is taking one capsule with breakfast.  The second with lunch, and the third with dinner.  That should spread out the dosage to a safe level.  Then I will hopefully begin receiving the correct treatment.  I also think that's what should be stated in the printed instructions.

What's also a problem is the microscopic size instructions, that can only be read with a magnifying glass, that are printed on every container of medicine or nutritional  supplement available.  That makes it difficult to read and understand.   That's putting everyone using them in an unnecessary risk.  

Just curious, you've never mentioned what your doctor has said. Are you seeing a doctor for this?

1 hour ago, Accord64 said:

Are you seeing a doctor for this?

I haven't seen a doctor yet.  I've been given the name and phone number of a nearby clinic.  I'll be making an appointment for an examination in early January.  I'd prefer to take care of these problems on my own.  Taking the medications and nutritional supplements, seems to work very well.  Once I start taking the prostate supplements in the way I've suggested, I expect to have the problem solved.

However, since I don't want people to be distressed, I'll go for the examination.  Then I can relay words of comforting assurance to everyone.

I thank you and everyone for your concern.