Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
lynnmosher

My kind of Christmas tree decorating!

6 hours ago, lynnmosher said:

giphy.gif

Boy, you should see our tree every year! With a job as big as ours, we really need a system like that. LOL! 

• Like 2

On 12/4/2019 at 1:54 PM, jonjovi said:

Our kids still do all the decorating for Christmas so we have it easy!

When our son was small, one year I noticed that the ornaments were all in a row about half-way up the tree. I realized that these were what he put on. I left them where they were.

On 12/4/2019 at 5:36 PM, Erin Cook said:

With a job as big as ours, we really need a system like that. LOL! 

I like my system better. My tree is only about 15" high, it sits on my great-grandmother's library table. When I took it down one year, I left it decorated. When I pull it out of the box, I only have to place a few of the decorations back on. 

• Like 3

My tree is artificial and about 25 centimetres high !! It’s summer here and I’m spending Christmas with my daughter and new baby in the South Island . I keep my tree and Nativity set out all year ! My neighbours put up pretty  lights and flags but being on my own can’t climb high to put up lights .

• Like 2