Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
quietspirit

Prayer Request for My Husband

Early yesterday afternoon, our plans changed. We were trying to go to the grocery store but had to leave the store to get my husband to the ER,

Once there, they did a chest x-ray. The ER doctor came back quickly and told us his symptoms and the x-ray showed a serious progressive disease,

The things they did for him actually got him to feel better. They  admitted him.  I called our son and told him what was going on. He immediately said he'd try to take some time off work to come home.  He called his dad at the hospital and I believe my husband talked him out of coming up. I don't think my husband realized that this condition is a progressive disease. 

He just recently started going back to church with me.  Our new pastor and my best friend both came to the ER to check on us. 

Again, I ask. Please pray for him and our family.

• Like 4

Lord, another of Your children is in need of Your presence. There is a progressive problem that needs Your attention. Heal @Quiet Spirit husband, guide the Dr's, use them to show Your healing power. Give strength, patience, and peace to all involved. In Jesus name I ask and have full expectation that it will happen. Amen

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Oh, dear! QS, I'm so sorry. Praying in agreement with the others and for the Lord's best answers for your husband, for you, and for your son. May He also bless you with peace and comfort. 🧡

• Like 3

On 12/5/2019 at 2:54 PM, quietspirit said:

Update: He's home. Thank you all for your prayers. 

This is amazing news. I will be praying!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1