Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
quietspirit

An Idea For a Story

Back in September  I started having a Bible study at a local retirement community.  I chose to have the group study the book of Philippians, one of Paul's prison letters.  Several years ago, I had heard that the Roman Praetorian 'Guards had to be changed with surprising regularity due to Paul's converting each guard to Christianity. I  found myself thinking about this phenomenon. I recently started putting thoughts down on paper. I don't know what I will do with this once I finish it.  I chose to give a guard a name.  I have included how the guards were curious why a Roman citizen has to face the tribunal.  I am unsure how long I will be on this project but I would appreciate you prayers for this.

Thank you, in advance.

• Like 1