Welcome to Christian Writers!

We are a friendly community built around Christian writing, publishing, reading and fellowship. Register or sign in today to join in the fun!
Becky Bradley

A miracle just in time for Thanksgiving

Four weeks ago my friend was blessed with a brand new baby grandson.  But last Sunday, as they were at church, the baby could not breathe and turned blue.  They rushed him to our hospital, which is at least 15 miles away from the small town they were worshiping in.  Multiple tests revealed that he had a hole in his lung.  Our hospital is not equipped to handle any thing like that and  Children's Hospital in OKC is over thirty miles away.  So with her church praying every mile of the way, her little grandson was rushed to Children's.  Then some place along I-40 a wonderful miracle happened.  God closed the hole in his lung.

• Like 6

it is one of my favorite miracle stories.  God is so-o awesome.  by the way, I have actually run across skeptics when I've told this story, but there is plenty of hospital documentation in the x-rays etc. at both hospitals.

On 11/27/2019 at 11:07 PM, Becky Bradley said:

it is one of my favorite miracle stories

Becky, this sounds like a good true-life story that you could write (with permission) and submit it to a magazine.

Good idea. I think I will talk to her about it.   I have had a children's story accepted by Adwoba for his Aurora magazine for the African community.  (He asked for contributions a while back on this site).  I think I might try him and a few others.  Thank you.

• Like 1